24/7 Commercial Tire & Mechanical Road Service
SoCal Truck & Tire Center offers mobile services giving you the freedom to continue with your busy schedule while we come to you. Call for a hassle-free experience in vehicle maintenance.
- Equal Tire Balancing - Ensures even tire wear and a smooth ride.
- Brake Replacements - Brake pads create friction against a metal disc or drum, bringing the vehicle to a halt. Brake replacements are essential to maintain the ability to come to a clean stop.
- Brake Adjustments - Regular brake adjustments ensure the brakes do not drag when driving.
- Laser Alignments - Laser beams are used to check if your wheels are aligned in the correct position.
- Discard Scrap - We remove any scrap metal or materials that need to be discarded.
- Fleet Checks - Important to ensure your vehicles remain in good condition and are safe to drive on the road.
- Flat Repairs - We remove the tire to inspect the tire inside and out to begin repairs fully.
- Wheel Seals - A cap protects and keeps the grease inside the wheel bearing system.
- King Pins - The essential pivot in the steering mechanism of a car.
- Shackles - Supports your vehicle springs to travel through various terrain safely.
- Bearings - The bearings connect the wheel and the axel to assist in the smooth rotation of the wheels.
- Shocks - Help stabilize your vehicle's movement while increasing traction and control.