Service & Maintenance
Our wide variety of mechanical services guarantee to keep your vehicle in the best condition, so you and others remain safe on the road. Visit SoCal Truck & Tire Center to view our selection of services.
- Light Maintenance- Getting your headlights inspected regularly is recommended to ensure your lights are functioning correctly.
- Electrical Repairs - The electrical system is responsible for keeping your car up and running. Electrical repairs keep your vehicles alternator, starter, and battery functioning properly.
- Brake Replacements - Brake pads create friction against a metal disc or drum, bringing the vehicle to a halt. Brake replacements are essential to maintain the ability to come to a clean stop.
- Brake Adjustments - Regular brake adjustments ensure the brakes do not drag when driving.
- Laser Alignments - Laser beams are used to check if your wheels are aligned in the correct position.
- Wheel Seals - A cap protects and keeps the grease inside the wheel bearing system.
- Fleet Checks - Important to ensure your vehicles remain in good condition and are safe to drive on the road.
- Welding - Our welding capabilities provide welding services for automotive repair.
- Bit Inspections - Basic inspection of terminals are required every 90 days.
- Oil Changes - Get your oil replaced regularly to clear dirt and buildup and keep your engine running smoothly.
- A/C Repairs - The cooling system keeps you and your car cool. Repairs are essential for your A/C and engine to perform correctly.
- Bearings - The bearings connect the wheel and the axel to assist in the smooth rotation of the wheels.
- King Pins - The essential pivot in the steering mechanism of a car.
- Shackles - Supports your vehicle springs to travel through various terrain safely.
- Shocks - Help stabilize your vehicle's movement while increasing traction and control.